Dragonbones Integration plugin for RPG Maker MV
A downloadable tool
DragonBones allows your games to use skeletal animation, a type of computer animation in which a character (or object) is represented by skins/textures and a digital set of interconnected bones (called the skeleton). Using a set of instructions, the game will create animations based off these skins, skeletons, and instructions to create beautifully smooth and light-weight movements.
This plugin, made by TheGreenKel, and collaborated with Yanfly, will allow you to use skeletal animations made by DragonBones for your battle system! This means that with skeletal animation, you can make your battles look extremely fluid, more flexible animations outside of only 3 frames per motion, more than 18 possible motions, get rid of sprite based resources for faster loading times, and smaller file sizes for your games! In other words, there’s practically no drawback to using it provided you have the resources.
This is a collaboration plugin by TheGreenKel and Yanfly to ensure compatibility with the Yanfly Engine Plugins library.
More information can be found inside the plugin's help file.
- Version 1.09:
- Bugfix updated by SwiftIllusion to make sure blend color are inherited by actor Dragonbones sprites.
- Version 1.08:
- Bugfix by Irina & Swift Illusion for Flash Colors on Dragonbones battlers.
- Version 1.07:
- Bugfixed for animation height rate for Dragonbones battlers.
- Version 1.06:
- Bugfix for Action Sequences for Jump and Float not affecting units with DragonBones battlers.
- Version 1.05:
- Bugfix provided for crashes made by animations played on non-battler sprites.
- Version 1.04:
- Bugfix provided by SwiftIllusion regarding the animation positioning on DragonBones battlers.
- Version 1.03:
- Fixed an issue with state sprites appearing behind DragonBones assets.
- Version 1.02:
- Change to collapse effect occuring after death animation is completed so that it fades away like normal instead of being stuck on the field.
Credits: Swift Illusion
- Version 1.01:
- If using YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies, enemies with DragonBones battlers will be considered animated enemies, too.
- Version 1.00:
- Finished Plugin!
Click download now to get access to the following files: